Information to assist our disabled visitors and tenants at Lombard House
Disabled access is at the rear entrance of the building through Holman’s Meadow car park.
- Once you have parked in Holman’s Meadow car park, please make your way to our big, black gate and buzz us so we can let you in.
We have two disabled toilets, one on the ground floor and the other on the second floor.
- The toilet on the ground floor is located at the back of the building:
- On entry through the back of the building, please pass through two sets of double doors and turn left;
- On entry through the front of the building, please carry on past the reception; follow the corridor round to the right; turn right through the double doors; and then turn left.
- The toilet on the second floor is located next to the kitchen. If you use the lift, please turn right on leaving the lift; go through the double doors; turn left; and further down the corridor will be the toilets on the right-hand side, next to our tenants’ kitchen.
- Holman’s Meadow car park, at the rear of Lombard House, can be accessed by Old Dover Street or Dover Street. There is disabled parking, motorcycle parking. You can pay by card, cash or through their app.
- The address for the car park is Old Dover Rd, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3JB.
- If you have an appointment at Lombard house, please park in Holman’s Meadow car park.